Purpose-driven companies grow and flourish
In a survey of 1,500 global C-Suite executives, researchers found that those companies who both define and act with a sense of purpose outperformed the financial markets by a whopping 42%.
Purpose consulting services
A company’s purpose must be relevant to every employee, regardless of their job.
The purpose must be relevant to every customer, regardless of what they buy.
If the purpose is only relevant to one or the other, it’s not a true purpose.
We guide you to find and flourish through your purpose:
Defining your purpose and embedding into the company
- Enlist the executive team to define the core essence of your company
- Develop an embedding strategy, reporting framework and action plans
- Engage employees with the purpose to develop strategies and action plans for embedding
- Capture impact through employee and customer stories
- Prepare board materials regarding the company’s purpose and its implications for strategy and operations
- Develop external and internal communication plans.
- Integrate your company’s purpose into the parameters of the innovation processes
- Create new services and products that have embedded positive environmental and/or social benefits
- Establish benchmarks and impact measurement for new goods and services.
Creating value with purpose
We’re proud of the work our clients accomplish — enriching customer and employee experiences, reducing staff turnover, increasing employee engagement, and innovating with bold new products and services.
Through our purpose work, companies have:
- Innovated to create new products and services
- Enriched the customer experience
- Won industry recognition
- Reaped savings from higher staff retention rates
- Improved environmental and social performance.
Integrating Purpose in a Start-up
In 2020 we framed a tech start-up’s brand purpose, ensuring communication and strategic alignment across present and future communication channels. We provided guidance on how its values are communicated at customer touch points, determined how values are embedded in its policies and management systems, and defined KPIs.
Changing business for good
Recently we led and co-developed the corporate and brand purpose for numerous Virgin companies. The purpose of the Virgin brand is: Change Business for Good. Virgin embeds its purpose-driven brand into all aspects of Virgin businesses, integrating purpose and sustainability into investment, brand and human resources strategies.
This comes to life in the multitude of Virgin companies, in how customers experience the brand and how each company strives to positively impact society and the environment. For example, Virgin Hotels’ purpose is, “Everyone Leaves Feeling Better.” The power of this purpose statement is that it applies to everyone, teammates as well as guests.